Non-stop data flow of data across interconnected networks and devices, can increase the risk of cyber-attacks and impede efforts toward digital transformation. Designed to destroy, steal, or compromise your valuable data (including backups), cyber-attacks disrupt your ongoing business operations.
Our cyber security experts share their vast knowledge of recovery solutions that reduce business risk and equip you to detect, respond and recover after a destructive cyber-attack.
In this session, our expert Adam Miller will:
- Introduce ways that prioritize faster response by exploring intercept points, reducing the impact and time to detect an attack
- Discuss key response and recovery activities that protect vital data using proven solutions
- Increase your knowledge of how to protect critical applications that drive your business
- Explain how to operationalize a solution that combines people, process and technology to create a path to recovery driven by prioritizing business needs
- Share emerging use cases, market trends and bonus material to support you in your digital modernization journey
Don’t miss this great opportunity to learn how to respond and recover effectively after cyber-attacks.