Kubernetes has become the go-to solution for life-cycling, container-based applications. Given that nearly every app will necessitate some password, token, or certificate – organizations adopting Kubernetes are faced with the challenge of determining workflows that include Secure Secrets management.
In this session our expert Zach Feeser will share:
- Use cases and examples of securely managing secrets
- Methods and limitations of a Kubernetes approach to handling secrets
- Popular 3rd party secret management solutions, their strengths, and weaknesses
- How-to demonstrations and provide access to a live lab session that enables practical testing of skills
- Bonus content supporting your continued IT transformation journey
Developers, operations, security, and managers using Kubernetes will gain the most from this session, however, an appreciation of Kubernetes best-practices is all that is required to attend. Attendees will learn by a combination of live lecture and demonstration and engage in live chat.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to upskill and accelerate your IT transformation journey.